Come and discover our language school in Conil to learn spanish on the ‘Costa de la Luz’! My team and I can’t wait to get you passionate about our language and the many aspects of the Spanish culture. Our approach is based on teaching methods that have been tried and tested over more than 30 years since the Academia Andaluza came to exist. We rely on our ambitious team of teachers and offer plenty of activities outside the classroom, including day trips. With a maximum of 8 students, groups are kept small to guarantee the best results learning spanish. First and foremost, we value quality, and this has earned us the much sought-after certification of the Instituto Cervantes.
Individual tuition, preparatory courses for a D.E.L.E. diploma or an exam held by the Chamber of Commerce
English is essential in any field of personal or professional life. In the field of study, English is a crucial tool for academic success.
The classes are communicative and facilitate continuous use in the classroom
Arrival / Departure airport transfer service
Transfer is by taxi from the airport to the school, where we will be waiting for you. Our taxi driver will welcome the participant in the airport’s arrival lounge with an Academia Andaluza’s sign with his name on it.
If you stay with a family you can take part in their family life, and if you choose the individual accommodation you have an apartment to suit your needs.
We know that giving you the best tuition possible is what really matters, but everything else must be in place, too.
In order for you to feel right at home here with us, we offer you a comprehensive service from the moment of your arrival, including the arrangement of a comfortable accomodation and the organization of several guided activities in your leisure time.
Join us and meet the real Andalusia. With pasión and alegría!
Something for everyone - After class we discover Andalusia
To learn Spanish is one thing, but to actually experience the Spanish lifestyle personally and up close is the icing on the cake.
Your advantages at a glance
- school managed by the owner and certified by the Instituto Cervantes
- highly qualified, ambitious teaching staff
- Spanish courses recognised as ‘Bildungsurlaub’ (relevant for students coming from Germany)
- teaching materials tailored to the needs of the student; the best selection from all available media
- placement test and certificate of assistance included
- standard courses scheduled in the morning; individual tuition to be arranged convenir
- large variety of cultural and other activities to put to practice what you have learned in class
- small groups of up to 8 participants (max.) to ensure efficient learning
- beach and ocean on your doorstep, a 5 minutes’ stroll from the school